This is the first clock worldwide which is capable of receiving the DCF77 time signal (amplitude modulation) and the HGA22, DCF49 and DCF39 signals (phase modulation). It is an inexpensive and independent time source for any application. The installation is extremely quick and easy.
- Reliable and inexpensive synchronization system.
- Double antenna system with high sensitivity.
- Elegant case for office communication or waterproof housing for installation in difficult environments.
- No external power supply required.
- Windows programs with NTP support.
- A synchronized PC can be used as a time reference server (Stratum 1).
- Fast installation, communication and power supply via the COM port of the PC/server.
- Protection filters against over-voltage and industrial interference.
The NeoClock Multiband is a synchronization system of the latest generation. With the aid of two receiver modules you can receive the time information of the DCF77 signal as well as 3 additional ones.
- 2 antennas
- Compact housing
- Flexible installation
- Radio signal DCF39
- Radio signal DCF49
- Radio signal DCF77
- Radio signal HGA22
- World first