The optical smoke detector with integrated alarm signal is optionally supplied with an digital input module. A faster and easier connection to a ePowerSwitch Master is possible this way. The smoke detector can be connected directly to a VizioGuard. For optimum protection of the rooms a placement at sensitive locations is sufficient. The smoke detector can be placed several times in a row.
Optical smoke detection
The optical smoke sensor detects smoke within a radius of about 7 meters below the detector . The integrated temperature sensor has a radius of 5 meters.
- Requires no separate power supply.
- 2.9 m connection cable included.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Optical detection, light scattering.
- Sensor sensitivity : m = 0.11 0 0 13 dB / m conforming to EN 14 604
- Heat detection: Class A2 recognition compliant according to EN 54-5
- Temperature fire alarm : +60°C to +70°C
- Siren volume : 85dB / m3
- EN 14 604
- A2 EN 54-5
- EN 50130-4
- EN 55022
- Monitoring1.02 MB
Optical Smoke Detector
An optical smoke detector with built-in temperature sensor. This EN14604 certified sensor can be connected directly to a VizioGuard system (optionally via the digital input module to a ePowerSwitch Master) .
- Dry contact output
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Sabotage output (TMP)
- Various alarm settings