The motion detector is optionally supplied with a digital input module. A faster and easier connection to a ePowerSwitch master is possible this way. The motion detector can be connected directly to a VizioGuard. For optimum protection of the rooms a placement at sensitive locations is sufficient.
Due to its microprocessor and dual sensor this motion detector is amazing reliable and safe to operate with a detection angle of 85° and a range of up to 12 meters.
- Motion detector with dual sensors for maximum security
- Requires no separate power supply
- 3m four-wire cable included
- Tamper switch
- Relay output
- Message display (LED) can be deactivated
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Test function
- Power consumption (sleep / alarm ): 15 mA.
- Switching current: 100mA
- Power supply voltage: 12VDC.
- Contact: Alarm contact NC/NO, 24VDC, 100mA
- Coverage angle: 85°
- Width: 60mm
- Environmental Monitoring1.02 MB
Infrared Motion Detector
The motion detector has 2 digital outputs (alarm and tamper) and can be directly connected to a VizioGuard (optionally via the digital input module to a ePowerSwitch Master). The power is supplied via the dry contact terminal.
- 2 digital contacts
- Sabotage monitoring
- Sabotage output (TMP)